Friday 7 March 2008

Personal Christmas


my trees are happy and lots of planting has been going on. But we have had another personal Christmas, no house decorations, no trees in the house but presents for Aplha Bitch and lots of cards,and it was something called "Mothers day"as well. I didn't have to go to church like the litter to say thank you for AB, I got a great walk with AD. I love to rip up the gift paper.

Its Crufts this week I loved the fly ball last year jumping at the box with little people in,last night we watched the handbag dogs.
Monday was haircut day again with Lucy at Super dog,
Tuesday my friends Hattie and Billy (Westies) went to see Lucy and it was Skye's turn last Friday, so now we all look so smart when we play in the park.
AB has found some huge Black friends called Nelson and Minnie, they are giant schanutzers they run round the plant shop and scoff my bic bics.........
Treat today our friends at the fruit farm have a mouse problem so we (Maggie and me) have been running through the blueberry field hunting hunting great fun but we didn't catch a mouse or rat humph

1 comment:

Flighty said...

Hello Bruce I see that you're leading a busy life and having lots of fun.
Say hello to AB for me. Take care!