Friday 14 March 2008

Mad cleaning


Clean Bed covers, and Teddy's all fresh smelling so I'd better make it a bit Bruce smelling,
every where has been cleaned I hope Freddy isn't coming . AB normally does big cleaning when Freddy is coming with people. Freddy's woman can make AB very odd , the litter go and hide in their bedrooms.
AB is talking about personal Christmas for HMD, and she will be having a tree because its a festival weekend,
The children have to go to the pointy building with bells in and sing. I remember the spring festival it includes chocolate chicken baby rugby balls that AB hides around the garden for them to find and I'm better at finding them than the litter. We now have little plastic chicken baby rugby balls that she put chocolate in but I can still find them. I got quite good at getting the covering off, if you don't take the covering off it makes you have multi coloured sparkly poo!

1 comment:

Flighty said...

Have a good Easter!