Tuesday 25 March 2008

Personal Christmas in pink


So HMD has had a personal Christmas but it is the time of eggs and rabbits and chocolate, there is a tree with wooden and glass eggs on the window sill which goes flying when the neighbours go past with my fiend Doug the dog.
She has a been given a house for small people, I have had the maid and untidy her hair, There are plates of food but you can not lick the food off the plates and it has no smell,
The litter are not at school for the next 2 weeks, the weather is cold and they do not want to go out on long walks ( I am very grateful as I don't like having cold paws and ears).
Mossie visited today feeling very old and stiff he was dragged out over the Brecons in the cold yesterday, he lay on my sheepy in front of the fire place, I let him because he is old and AB said it was good sharing hmmmmmm! and she did put me on her lap, Mossie looked at me to say that a dogs place is not on a lap, but then he is a barn dog and too big to be a lap warmer.

No comments: