Tuesday 12 February 2008

sky high


oh my paws and whiskers the whirly birds are out, zooming over the roof of the house, so close that I am sure a man will drop in for tea and cakes, I don't mind whirly birds its double whirly birds with land rovers hanging underneath them I'm not too sure about. But what I really don't like are MIGS, Migs zoom over the valley so fast that you can never see them, well not where the noise is. You can hear them coming as they rip through the air howling but the picture and the sound never match.

I like big balls in the sky with baskets underneath, The man at the end of the garden has a basket in the room that should be a garage but has rats..... I have visited there before the fence came and surrounded the garden. I caught a rabbit by the basket. I like baskets that hang in the sky.
This the weather this weekend has been so been such a treat the warm sunshine in my fur ooh , I am still waiting for the much talked about Horsey poo to turn up AB says its for the fruit trees but I am hoping for a good roll in it first.


1 comment:

Flighty said...

Hello Bruce! I don't see double whirly bird Chinooks with land rovers hanging underneath them, or MIGS which are probably RAF Tornados or USAF Eagles nor hot air balloons. I see business jets landing at RAF Northolt and airliners going into Heathrow.
You're a lawn lounger on my blog along with your mummy and lots of other nice friends. That's so I can remember to stop by and read this great blog of yours.
Take care, do try to behave and no rolling in the poo!