Friday 8 February 2008

At last


There now you can see how cute I am,
I came from the Westie Rescue Centre in Swindon.
I was 12 weeks old and had be bought by my old people, as a companion for a Rotwieler ( think chew toy)
My new pack : a litter of 2 have a boy(PSB)who plays on the play station while I sit on the bed and lean on him. I can't play on the playstaion as I dont have thumbs so he take my go.
A girl (HMD)who is so kind and takes me to ballet on Tuesdays where there are lots of small children with soft toys. I like to borrow soft toys people dont want them back after I have chewed them.
I take girl to school every morning and afternoon. I love all the Children at school I have learnt not to take toys from pushchairs and that people even thouhg they keep biscuits in the basket under a buggy the biscuits are not for me!
Alpha bitch (AB) mummy spoils me, she says she would have like a small human but had me insted.
Alpha dog (AD) goes out of the house in the car every morning with the boy, pops home at the same time everyday for food and then goes off until dark.
PSB is picked up by car every afternoon I like to go to the school its full of funny half humans not small ones like at HMD's school but not big grumpy people, they all smell of hormones, but when they come to the house to play they give me lots of fuss, and some of the mummies oh wow I love the mummies fuss fuss more fuss.

2 comments:

MBNAD woman said...

Bolshie Brucie online!

bruces blog said...

yo Mossie respect